Wargames Margem Sul
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para todos os jogadores de wargames da Margem Sul

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

8ª Edição

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Toze
Admin
Toze

8ª Edição Empty
MensagemAssunto: 8ª Edição   8ª Edição EmptyTer Mar 16, 2010 7:25 am

A boatada já anda a cirular em relação à 8ª edição e pelo que parece vem aí algumas alterações grandes.

Vou colocar uma informação que retirei de outro fórum:

Some rumoured rules changes for 8th Ed from BoLS
1) Army construction is moving back to percentages. (you may have 25% of your points spent on heroes, 25%-50% on core… etc.)

2) Expect many changes to the magic phase, including giving irresistable force a downside, while making miscasts harder to have but much more devastating.

3) The return of "lapping-around" in combat.
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
I'm willing to bet a decent amount of money that it will stay removed (meaning that nothing like it will be re-introduced).
4) Speeding up of combat in general. A possiblity of introducing a type of combat familiar to Flames of War players, something in which there are no multi-turn combats. Instead combat is fought over and over again until one side is dead or breaks, all in the same round of combat. For example a 6x5 block of Saurus Spearmen fight a 3x6 block of Swordmasters of Hoeth. The Elves attack and kill the front rank of the Lizardmen. The 6 back rank spearmen attack, get luckly and kill the front rank of the Swordmasters, now the next rank of the Elves attacks, and so forth until one side breaks or is wiped out.

5) In general the design changes are said to make the game play faster and at least partial nerf Daemons of Chaos after the huge community backlash against them.

6) Infrantry will fight in 2 ranks, and if if armed with spears +1 rank as now. ie; 3 ranks Cavalry still only fight in 1 rank.

7) Models in the front rakns will still be ale to fight back even if the chargers have wiped out the front rank. However if the charges wip out enough model to say damage the front 2 ranks those models may not fight back.

Examples on how this works...
1: A unit of 5 Chaos Knights charge 25 Empire Halbardeers (5 wide) and strike first. They kill 8 Habardeers. How many Halbareers get to strike back under the new rules? Is it the full 10 (stepping forward and fighting?) or is it only 2
A:10

2: 5 Chaos Knights of Khorne charge a unit of 15 executioners and kill 8. How many executioners strike back?
A:Assuming 5 wide, 7

3: A unit of sword masters charge 10 empire knights (5 wide) and kill three. How many knights strike back?
A:5

Avian later posted the following comment;
-The #1 is the one I didn't want to tell people about. 25% max on characters is rather harsh on many lists.
AFAIK the #4 is wildly off.
Don't know about the rest.

Tomb Kings were to be released this year.
However recent developments over in the Plastic Bone Giant Rumor Thread have made it seem as though Tomb Kings will NOT be released this year, contradicting their current stance on page 1 of the round up.

Nightsword says this is from an "As reliable as they come source" in the thread.

Ogre's have been pushed back due to compatibility problems with 8h Ed(Avian)

The best news you'll ever hear;
Originally Posted by steppingonyou View Post
im going to say this again.
No current books are going to be invalidated by any changes. No items will become useless. The LM and HE would be impacted by choosing spells. Its a unique play feature of those armys (in parts)
From Phoenixlaw;
This is what I have heard.

Brettonians are in the works, and what I've heard is that they will be 'sooner than expected'

Orc Boar Boys have been done, and are boxed ready for shipping.

Originally Posted by Sifal View Post
Rumour: I spoke to one of the black library authors today who remained mostly tight lipped and isn't privvy to most development secrets. However, it turns out (kind of obvious) that authors get told about new model and fluff releases so they can write novels in time to coincide with hardware releases to promote sales, awareness etc.... To cut a long story short anyway i asked as many questions as I could get away with. Got confirmation of a strong narrative in 8th edition (not sure whether this is for starter box, scenarios or summer campaign or a mixture of all 3), from this I asked if the warhammer universe is going to move on in any significant way timeline wise etc and got a 'watch this space' kind of answer. That's all quite exciting but not much of a surprise. The slightly bigger news is that he basically confirmed the arrival of at least one new big gribbly and new unit for an upcoming release that haven't been seen before (i.e - in the same way ghorgons, jabberslyths and cygors are new to fluff) and is worthy of being put into a warhammer novel (in the same way the new storm of chaos stuff at the time was put into novels in like 2003). Hope this interests some people.
Originally Posted by pjklan View Post
think i better post it also here:
there will be 3 kinds of missions:
-multiple objectives
there will be a random number of objectives, wich can be taken only by infantry units with a standard in 3" (but other units can contest it).
any objective will be worth a number of victory points.

-central objectives
same as the previous one but with just one objective in the center of the table. any infantry unit with a standard in 9" will give victory points.

-killpoints
any enemy unit destroyed will have a value in killpoints.
rumoured:

Core and heroes'mounts 1
Special, rare & heroes 2
Lord 3
Banner 1
large target or flying +1
generates poer or dispel +1
General +1
and some others

this is simply from italian GT's infopack.
and the man who wrote this missions clearly declared he "borrowed" his ideas from 8th edition, that he has alredy read.
he also stated that he had put something in on his own, but killpoints and objectives are absolutely in the book.
here in italy people organizing tournaments are already adjusting to this knowledge.
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...4_INFOPACK_PDF
DISCLAIMER:
keep in mind that these missions were written some time ago, so if gw put some changes in, they are NOT in this scenarios.
furthermore, the person who wrote italian's gt infopack is in some way a genius, so he may have "improved" the missions of the book

Quote from: steppingonyou;4414462

<BLOCKQUOTE>So having played 3 games with the new rule changes, I can say that some will like it and some wont. just like the last 4 editions.

The artwork and full color pages are as expected, amazing.

I will say it cleared up alot of the whiskey tango foxtrot moments i had with the current movement spells added recently to armys. the beast one for me had a "why would i cast that ever" feel to it. Now it has a "why would i not cast that" feel to it </BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote from: steppingonyou;4414462

<BLOCKQUOTE>Only subject that is totaly off limits for me is magic. not touching it with a ten foot pole</BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is worrying since Steppingonyou plays Vampire Counts

Originally Posted by Godel View Post
I post what I have heard...I cannot tell if who told me these things is reliable, but usually he is ok^^
Fly rule is nerfed in some way, I don't know how...
It's probably (but not sure) that monsters with Killing Blow has this rule against monster of the same or lesser sizes
Monster will have Impact Hits, depending on sizes...I think, monster on 40x40 will have D3 impact hits, such as minotaurs
That's all he told me...

THEY ARE RUMORS, so I don't know if they are true or not
Bye ^^
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://wargamesms.forumeiros.com
Lircos

Lircos

8ª Edição Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: 8ª Edição   8ª Edição EmptyTer Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am

Sobre isso eu falei com o Canongix e ele deu-em algumas luzes do que eventualmente pode acontecer. Repara, se mudarem a infantaria é para isto voltar a ser como em 5ª edição com N de blocos de 40 modelos, depois, tens a situação que todos batem, os que batem primeiro, mas também aqueles que recebem os golpes, e com spear é a 3 ranks (!). Tens também a contagem dos ranks e das frentes, ao que parece a frente de 5 elementos não depende de 5 modelos mas de 5 feridas, logo, Ogre Kingom, Beasts e regimentos de "animais" de outros exércitos serão bastante vantajosos, logo porque ganham bónus rank, mas também porque são mais fortes que o normal, assim ficam muito bons! Se for assim, meu rico, os goblins levam trolls alien .
Sobre a magia, acho que já tens uma magia assim nos novos beasts, é mais nada do que a preparação para a 8ª. Por isso não me espanta muito que os próximos a saírem sejam os ogres... Wink
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

8ª Edição
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1